Yes! We offer a few different discounts.
- State Employee Discount
- State employees receive 10% off your registration fees.
- Email Heather.Spiva@tn.gov a photo of your state ID to receive the discount code.
- Club Discounts
- Are you a part of an organized bike group? If you round up at least 8 members to participate in BRAT you will all receive 10% off your registration fees.
- Email Heather.Spiva@tn.gov a list of the members’ names and emails and a discount code will be sent your way!
- Referral Discounts
- When you register at www.bikereg.com/bicycle-ride-across-tennessee you will automatically be emailed a referral code to share with your friends.
- Get 4 of your friends to register and we’ll refund you 10%!
- Your friends will also receive 5% off their registration when using this code.
Your registration includes:
- Camping areas in beautiful Tennessee State Parks
- Delicious breakfast and dinner each day (11 meals total for 6 day ride)
- Hot showers
- Nightly entertainment
- Maps and cue sheets
- Extra porta-potties at overnight sites
- Rest stops every 15 – 20 miles with hydration, nutrition, porta-potties
- Tennessee State Park Ranger support and security
- Bike mechanic on the route and at camp
- Access to medical team
- Awesome BRAT t-shirt
Friday, September 10th
Riders are welcome to arrive at Cumberland Mountain State Park on Friday, September 10th to camp the night before the ride starts on Saturday, September 11th. On Friday, registration will open at 3PM at Cumberland Mountain’s Homestead Harvest Restaurant. Cumberland Mountain State Park’s address is 24 OFFICE DR. CROSSVILLE, TN 38555.
Join us for a BRAT Welcome Party! During registration from 3PM to 6PM, we will have an afternoon of fun. The Homestead Harvest Restaurant staff will be selling beverages and dinner.
Once you check in, we will point you in the direction of your campsite or where you can check in to your cabin or other overnight accommodations.
At 6:00PM on Friday, we still have a brief Rider Meeting to answer any questions that riders have and discuss more about what you can expect on the route. State Naturalist Randy Hedgepath will speak about the beautiful region of Tennessee that you will be biking through for the next 6 days.
Saturday, September 11th
If you will be arriving on Saturday, September 11th, please arrive before 6:30AM and follow signs for registration at the Homestead Harvest Restaurant. Breakfast will open at 6:00AM and the ride will start at 7:00AM.
|2021 Bicycle Ride Across Tennessee
|Early Registration||Regular Registration||Late Registration|
|Now- June 30||July 1 -July 31||Aug 1 – Sept 1|
|6 Day Ride||$ 500.00||$ 600.00||$ 650.00|
|3 Day Ride||$ 255.00||$ 305.00||$ 330.00|
|2 Day Ride||$ 170.00||$ 210.00||$ 225.00|
|1 Day Ride||$ 85.00||$ 105.00||$ 115.00|
Riders who sign up for a 2-day ride will have the choice to ride any two consecutive days between September 11-16. Riders are welcome to arrive the evening before their 2-day ride to register and set up camp and stay the evening of their final ride (3 nights total). Alternatively, riders may arrive the morning of their 2-day ride by 6:30 to register. All riders must be on the route by 8:00 AM CST. Meals included will be:
Day 1: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 2: Breakfast and Dinner
6:00AM-8:00AM — Breakfast
7:00AM — Ride Begins
8:00AM — Riders must be on the ride
5:00PM-8:00PM — Dinner
Please note that some days may vary slightly.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowable in accordance with the policy set forth by Tennessee State Parks. Beer, liquor, and wine by the drink are available at each park inn and catered event space. Additionally, riders over the age of 21 may enjoy beverages in designated rider camping areas.
The closest airport are:
- Nashville International Airport (BNA): 1 hour and 45 minute drive
- McGhee Tyson Airport (Knoxville,TN): 1 hour and 14 minute drive
For transportation from the airport, we recommend using a rental car. If you choose shuttle service or ride share, such as Uber or Lyft, use code mllux for $20 off your first ride with Uber.
Driving Directions from Nashville to Cumberland Mountain:
Driving Directions from McGhee Tyson Airport to Cumberland Mountain:
We do offer partial discounts for those canceling during our cancellation periods. A code for 85% of your race registration fee will be offered until 14 days prior to the start date of the event. No refund codes will be given within 14 days before the event. Refund codes can be used to register for another Bicycle Ride Across Tennessee event and will be valid for 12 months after the event date. No exceptions can be made for illness, injury, natural disasters, family emergencies, or conflicts.